The Best General Maintenance Is Regular Cleaning – Wipe The Tap With A Dry Towel After Use.
Even though our finishes are considered durable, you should never use any abrasive type cleaners, clothes, or pads to clean your fixtures. Always try and keep your finishes clean and dry. Trapped moisture on the surface of your finish can lead to staining and scaling. Astringent cleaners, chlorine, bleach, along with acidic based organic cleansers are potentially harmful to these finishes. Chrome plated finishes are very tarnish resistant. However, they are not indestructible and can scratch and mar.
- Do not allow water spots to dry on the fixture. Keep the surface clean and dry after use.
- Periodic cleaning can be done by applying mild soap with a soft clean cloth to gently remove surface spots.
- Never use cleaners with bleach, abrasives, or vinegar. Never use any type of abrasive pad or sponge.
What Cleaning Products Can Cause Damage To Finishes?
Always blot dry any water from faucet surface. Allowing water to evaporate on the surface can lead to build up of mineral deposits. Cleaning with a damp non-abrasive sponge and buffing it dry with a clean soft cloth should help keep your product looking beautiful. To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains may be removed using a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Make certain that you rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
- Avoid using the following which can damage your finish.
- Avoid industrial cleaners and abrasive cleaners, such as those used for toilet bowls, green Scotch Brite heavy duty scrub sponges, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner and Lysol Basin Tub, Soft Scrub, and Tile Cleaner.
- Avoid products that state on the label that they remove tarnish and rust, and those containing hydrofluoric, hydrochloric and/or phosphoric acids and caustic agents.
- Avoid harsh abrasives or polishes.
- Avoid bleach-based cleaners.
We are committed to providing you with the best quality and cosmetic finish to your sparkling new faucet each time, every time. Please ensure the installer, technician or plumbers handle and install the product with due diligence, it is very easy for someone to blame a third party if the product is damaged.