- To ensure uninterrupted pressure of water, it is advisable to keep the pipelines with minimum number
of bends, which will support smooth flow of water.
- All the supply lines must have vent pipes. these vent pipes help in removing air-locking in the water
supply to give a smooth flow of from the fittings.
- Prior to plastering or fixing tiles, test the working of all the installed concealed fittings on a high pressure to check for leakage insert, if any.
- Use 25mm pipelines rather than 20mm which will help in overcoming scaling inside the pipelines and
will sufficient space for the water flow.
- Place the outlet point in the overhead tank least 25 cm above the ground level of the tank. this prevents
the flow of foreign particles, sand etc., along with water supply into the fittings and thereby prevents
the possible damage to the working parts. clean the tank thoroughly before the supply starts. it is
suggested that the overhead tank must be cleaned at regular intervals to avoid inflow of foreign
- Clean the aerators provided in the items at regular intervals for a perfect foam flow of water from the
- To product the fine finish of fittings from dirt, stains and other damages during construction, cover them
with cloth or polypack after their installation, till they come into actual use.
- Clean the fittings regularly with normal soap or remove scaling or stains. do not use strong detergents as
this may cause damage to the chromium finish used on all company products.
- It is suggested that center to center distance for hot & cold inlet for all wall mounted mixtures should be
maintained at 165mm where any of our wall mixers from different ranges can be easily installed
without any problem.
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents containing abrasives and acids. instead, use a soft sponge or wet
cloth with soapy water or diluted vinegar to protect the colour coated finish.
- Buy company products from company’s authorised dealers only to ensure genuine quality materials.
- Insist on genuine spares from company’s local service center or its authorised stockist in case of any
repair or replacement.
- Please strictly follow the instruction manual for correct installation & maintenance.
- Look for ORICON logo on all products.
- For any type of technical or service assistance, please contact the nearest company branch office, area
representative or dealer.
- In case of conflict of opinion, the final decision should be vested with Oricon.